- This is a "social forum" course where you can read and post questions from fellow pilot teachers. Use it for questions regarding teaching your ABE Pilot Transition course, getting help with Moodle issues, sharing resources - this course will be closed and available to only the ABE Pilot teachers.
- A sample course from a 'shared course repository' retrieved April 2011. You can use this course to help orient your students to the basic functions of Moodle. (Enrollment is limited to 90 days)
Montgomery Adult School provides a variety of distance learning opportunities for ESL/ABE and High School Subjects/GED students.
- This is an ABE Transition Course emphasizing writing. This course will help students explore transitioning into a higher paying job or further education. The course provides two specific exploratory paths: "Success in School" and "Job Preparation."
- Please replace this information with your local information/description for your school.
- Since 1968, Clovis Adult Education has been servicing Clovis and the surrounding communities . Approximately 10,000 students enrol in different classes annually. In addition to adults 18 years of age and older; the school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
This course is offered at Elk Grove Adult and Community Education to adult basic and adult secondary education students.
This course is offered by Baldwin Park Adult and Community Education to their Adult Basic Education students. (ABE)